IPLC (International Private Leased Circuit) is a point-to-point private line solution that organizations and service providers use to communicate between offices that are geographically dispersed throughout the world. This dedicated private link can be used for business data exchange, voice, video conferencing, internet access or any other form of telecommunication.
- Create your own services
- Extend your network internationally
- Circuits are not affected by congestion unlike overcrowded public networks
- Most reliable, secure solutions
- Support for numerous interfaces, data rates and protocols
- High reliability and lower latency – layer 1 SDH ring protection
- Self-managed IP environment