JOB TITLE : NOC Officer – Internship (Many Positions)
Schedule : Full-Time
LOCATION: Phnom Penh.
- Monitor and acknowledge alerts related departments when found abnormal event take place on the Network
- Answer customer inquiries, either via phone or email, in a timely, courteous, and professional manner
- Deal with customer complaint via both, phone or email and open the trouble ticket followed by the complaint
- Communicate the status of support requests and issues to the appropriate parties
- Make daily/monthly report to NOC Manager
- Other duties assigned by NOC Manager
- Recent university graduated and 3rd or 4th year University student in IT field also welcome.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack
- Knowledge of Cisco Networking is preferred
- Must be able in operating a personal computer
- Must be able to use common software programs like Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc
- Be able to communicate in English, both spoken and written is a must
- Good interpersonal communication skill and customer minded
- Willing to work in Shift
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested applicants may submit their updated CV with recent photo and cover letter to the email address below. Only short list candidate will be contacted for interview.
Allowance will be provided to the qualified candidate (USD 150) and to get a chance to become our fully employee.
Tel: 093 222020
Address: #19, St. 90, Sangkat Sras Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Closing date : 31-Dec-2014